CPA Day of Service - We Need Your Help
This year Martin Starnes and Associates, CPAs, P.A. is partnering with Children's Advocacy & Protection Center of Catawba County for our CPA Day of Service. We will be collecting donations at our office locations through the third week of September. Below is a wish list of items that are used. These items are essential in helping to put the families at ease when they come into the center for assistance during a difficult time in their lives. We also appreciate monetary donations, if you prefer.
Donations can be dropped off at our Taylorsville, Hickory & Statesville office locations.
Please make check donations payable to MSA.
All donations should be submitted before Friday, 9/21.
· Writing journals · Paper plates & cups/cutlery utensils
· Coloring books – for adults & children · Paper towels
· Puzzle books (Word Find, Sudoku) · Subscriptions to children’s magazines
· Colored pencils · Diapers & wipes
· Individually packaged snacks · Stickers
· Clorox wipes · Personal-size toiletry items
· Kleenex ·Juice boxes and bottled water
Thank you for supporting this great cause with us - together we can make a difference!