Do You Need to Amend Your Tax Return?

Do You Need to Amend Your Tax Return?

Did you find something on your tax return that needs to be updated after it had been filed? Maybe your number of dependents changed or your income wasn't reported with the correct amount? Click on the link below to read more about filing an amended tax return.

To Read Full Article Click Here

Contact Us

730 13th Avenue Drive, SE
Hickory, NC 28602
Tel: 828.327.2727
Fax: 828.328.2324
13 South Center Street
Taylorsville, NC 28681
Tel: 828.632.9025
Fax: 828.632.9085
PO Box 5729,
Statesville, NC 28687
1710 Wilkesboro Highway,
Statesville, NC 28625
Tel: 704.872.8923
Fax: 704.872.4982

Toll Free: 800.948.0585