Meet Partners - Paula Hodges
Paula Hodges has over 26 years of accounting experience. She has been with Martin Starnes and Associates, CPAs, P.A., since 1999 and became an Audit Partner in 2011; Paula specializes in governmental audits.
Paula has the following achievements:
- Member of the Special Review Committee of the Government Finance Officers Association’s Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting Program;
- Speaker at the North Carolina Government Finance Officers Association Conferences;
- Member of the AICPA and NCACPA;
- Member of the NCACPA Government Auditing and Accounting Committee and the Technical Resources Subcommittee;
- Received Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting from North Carolina State University in 1993;
- Graduate of Leadership Catawba; and
- Graduate of Community Emergency Response Team Training.
Paula and her husband, Grant, live on a farm near Hiddenite with their three children, Blan, Clay, and Regan. In her spare time she enjoys gardening, riding horses, kayaking, and hiking with their German Shorthair Pointers.