We are eager to serve you and want to share our safety protocols related to Covid-19 this tax season. Let us assure you that we are taking the necessary precautions to protect both our clients and our employees to allow us to continue serving you throughout this pandemic, but we need your help!
Below are a few guidelines to help our clients and our staff achieve a healthy and successful season:
- Please call our office ahead of time for an appointment if an in-person meeting is needed.
- Calling ahead will afford us the opportunity to appropriately schedule our conference room and to address cleaning protocols for the meeting space.
- We are happy to schedule as many virtual, phone or electronic meetings as possible.
- Feel free to drop tax documents with the Receptionist in our lobby or send securely through our SafeSend portal. Contact our office for assistance.
- We request that you follow CDC guidelines upon entering our facilities including wearing a mask and waiting the appropriate distance from others.
- Regardless of whether or not you have been vaccinated for Covid-19, we request that you wear a mask to protect others inside our facilities.
We appreciate your assistance and look forward to working with you!