Our professionals also provide an array of “non-traditional” services to our clients. Our consulting services include:
- Installation and support of accounting software packages, networking services, and data security services
- Assistance with preparation and presentation of loan request proposals
- Studies of internal control systems with recommendations for improvement and implementation
- Analysis of lease versus buy capital purchase decisions
- Break-even analysis in relation to plant additions, personnel additions/cutbacks, and key employee hiring decisions
- Personal financial planning
- Troubled debt restructuring
- Business plan preparation
- Start-up planning and financing
- Financial reporting
The diversity of technical training required by our professional staff allows us to be there when you need us, whatever the need may be! Contact us to discuss your needs.
Top Reasons to File An Income Tax Extension
With the April 18, 2023 income tax deadline closing in, are you still working on ...
MSA Now Has Electronic Signatures
We are pleased to offer our clients a new way to electronically review and sign ...
MSA Promotes Michael Edwards to New Partner
Martin Starnes & Associates, CPAs, P.A. is proud to announce the promotion of Michael Edwards ...