Manufacturing entrepreneurs face many challenges in their quest to deliver quality products, research new opportunities and products, and achieve sustained business growth. This dynamic regulatory and economic environment requires sound planning and structuring.
Martin Starnes & Associates, CPAs, P.A. has an experienced staff to develop proactive solutions to the unique accounting, tax, and business needs of the manufacturing industry. Frank Williams, Tax Partner, has over 30 years of experience in serving manufacturers in a consulting and advisory role on federal, multi-state, international, audit and tax compliance, and business planning. Selected service needs you may be interested in include:
- Choice of operating and investment entities
- Research and development tax credits and state incentives
- Cost segregation services and fixed asset reviews
- Acquisitions, divestitures, and restructuring analysis
- Sales & use tax planning and reporting
- Delivery of employee benefit plans
- Accounting for income taxes, FAS 109
- Valuation services
- Tax and wealth planning
- Succession planning
- Estate planning
- Up-to-date information on tax legislation
- Creative ideas
We understand the trends of the manufacturing industry and attend continuing education to ensure the most recent knowledge of issues facing manufacturers. Contact Frank at 828-327-2727 x110 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know how we can assist you in meeting your business objectives.