Does Your 2019 1040 Tax Return Need to be Corrected?

You just discovered something wasn’t reported correctly on your 2019 tax return, now what? Maybe you reported a wrong filing status, dependent, total income, deductions or credits, etc.? If so, it is time to correct it by filing an amended return using Form 1040-X.

Please click here to determine if you will need to file an amended return and then give us a call to assist you.

Source: Internal Revenue Service

Tax form