Frank F. Williams, CPA
Frank has over 40 years of tax consulting experience serving primarily closely-held, middle-market companies (gross revenues of $1 million to $300 million) and high net worth individuals. His training comes primarily from teaching, consulting, and managing clients he has served since his graduation from college.
Over the years, Frank has provided proactive and responsive tax consulting and compliance services to a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, retail trade, distribution, restaurants, and real estate. Frank has extensive experience with a broad range of tax matters including corporate tax, pass-through entities, state and local taxation, mergers and acquisitions, tax provisions, and individual taxation.
Frank has a passion for helping our community and individuals who need assistance. Currently, he is a Board Member of the Humane Society, Montessori School, American Heart Association. and Catawba Memorial Hospital Foundation. Frank is also very active in the United Way, serving most recently on the Budgets & Allocations Committee.
NC CPA Certificate Number 21834
- Joined Martin Starnes & Associates in January 2008
- Nineteen years with Deloitte & Touche LLP; Seven years as a Tax Partner
- Four years as Tax Planning Manager with Bausch & Lomb, Inc in Rochester, NY
- Six years with Ernst & Young LLP in Rochester, NY
Training and Education
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with a minor in Accounting, from Alfred University in Alfred, NY – 1976
- Extensive tax experience with closely held companies, multi-state companies, and high net worth individuals
- Instructor for several tax training Continuing Professional Education classes
- Participation in a variety of technical and business seminars
Professional and Community Activities
- Past Committee Member of Catawba County United Way Budgets & Allocations Committee
- Board Member, Humane Society
- Past Board Member, Catawba Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Past Board Member, Montessori School
- Co-Chair, American Heart Association Heart Ball
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Corinth Reformed Church Member
- Hickory Parks & Recreation, Former Coach
- Past Member, Catawba Valley Youth Soccer Association (CVYSA)
- Past Board Member and Treasurer, Catawba County United Way
- Past Board Member, Catawba Science Center Leave a Legacy
- NCACPA and AICPA Member
- Catawba County Parenting Network Board Member
Contact Frank at 828-327-2727 x110 or email email@example.com.